Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Want To Kill Him But I'm Afraid The Law Of The Land Will Hold Me Responsible? Can You Please Help Mom?

A girl was tired of married life and wanted to kill her husband. One morning she ran to her mother and said, "I'm tired of my husband, I can't support him anymore." I want to kill him, but I'm afraid the law of the land will hold me responsible. Can you please help, Mom? ”

I Want To Kill Him But I'm Afraid The Law Of The Land Will Hold Me Responsible? Can You Please Help Mom?

The mother replied, "Yes, I can help you." But before that, there are some things you have to do. ”

 The girl asked, "What's the matter, mother?" I am ready to do anything to get him out of the     world. ”

 The mother said, "Okay, then listen:"

 1. You have to make peace with him first so that no one can suspect you after he dies.

 2. You have to look good to look young and attractive to her.

 3. You have to take good care of him and be kind and grateful to him.

 4. You have to be patient by reducing violence; Be more attentive, be more respectful and     obedient.

 5. If necessary, spend your money for him and do not be angry, even if he refuses to give you   anything.

I Want To Kill Him But I'm Afraid The Law Of The Land Will Hold Me Responsible? Can You Please Help Mom?

 You can't talk to him out loud, you must always maintain peace and love. So that no one can   doubt you   even if he dies.

 Do not leave any of his wishes unfulfilled. He will go the way he likes and make the food of his   choice. 

 Then the mother asked, "Can you do all this?"

 The girl replied, "Yes, I can."

 Mom said, “Okay, then take this powder and mix it a little with her food every day; This will     slowly   lead him to death. ”

 

After 30 days, the girl returned to her mother and begged in a very sad tone, "Mother, now I have no desire to kill my husband. I can love him now because he has changed completely. He is now a much better husband than I imagined. Now what can I do to save him from death? Help me! ”

I Want To Kill Him But I'm Afraid The Law Of The Land Will Hold Me Responsible? Can You Please Help Mom?

The mother replied, "There is nothing to fear, don't worry. The powder I gave you that day was turmeric powder. Which will never be the cause of his death. Honestly, you yourself were a poison that was slowly pushing your husband to his death, provoking and frustrating. ”

 Education: - First of all, to correct one's mistakes or faults by identifying them.

Post a Comment

0 Comments