Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Why Do Therapists Blame The Mother? Why Do Therapists Blame Parents?

In a country where even the life-saving oxygen is adulterated, the nature of the country should not survive. When I open Facebook, I get the advice of the Hereafter, but there is no initiative to stop the death trap created in this world. We don't listen to anyone. Murder,


Kidnapping, murder, corruption, bank robbery, rape, adulterated food. We are the masters of hell in this world keeping in mind the admonition to go to heaven. In the clutches of the weak hypocrites, the basic foundation of the religious society and state is being wounded by the rules. A class of insane people blame the mother nation for everything, it seems that there is no mother or aunt in her house. Mutual respect is killed today. There is no need for humanity. This nation is now just a fleet of live lash. Around full of lies. Let nature die, let the handicapped generation grow.

There is nothing good left anywhere. I don't think people are human if they don't have love for trees. The first attack of the developers was on the sloping trees of nature. Facebook heated statements and protests enter through one ear of these looters and exit through the other ear, they voluntarily put hot lead in the ear. I have nothing to do, I have no power to protest, I am chained, the nation is mad. Sketches of the horrible consequences of future generations actually become random in the head. Let the barbarians perish, for the civilizations that still survive.

Post a Comment

0 Comments