Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Why Do Race Horses Train So Early In The Morning? Why Do American Horse Races Have Escorts? Do Race Horses Train Every Day?

Every night it dawns on me. The tranquility of the city of Dhaka is great. Tired urban dwellers fall asleep, they have to be race horses again in the morning. I drive and see the night colors in this city. Switzerland Canada Some poor people in Singapore sleep under a flyover. No noise can disturb their sleep. He sleeps with other barren dogs. In the vicinity of the caravan market, people fled with their small belongings and vans to make a living,


Without falling asleep. Battery-powered rickshaws have proliferated, driving recklessly on the streets at night. Countless trucks are the most violent. No one can catch it, in fact there is no need for a national development license. This morning I saw two people carrying a coconut with a barrow to Kakrail on the side of Maghbazar Road. Today the weather in the city is cold, who knows if this dab will be sold! Someone is carrying a banana. If the fruit failed to sell, how could this person pay for the family! I see them as idiots, the head doesn't work. I feel helpless,

Unable to do anything. People from all walks of life are running in different directions. Some people live around Maghbazar with the last uncertainty in their eyes, hoping for a job. Private cars are not very common. I look around and talk to myself. Take the road on the left of the old Ramna police station and take the road to the house. Worshipers can leave the church after the Fajr prayers and talk a little. Most of my aunts and uncles went out for Morning Walk. Those who are happy enough leave to stay a little longer. Dhaka is a highly controversial city. Security also fell asleep when I entered the house. Slowly, the sound of the horn sounds like poison.

When everyone in the building is asleep or preparing for the start of the day, I enter the house. When we enter the compound, we return to our confidence, how well Allah has kept us, Alhamdulillah. I went into the house and spent time with a gang of cats. Rudra is asleep at the time, Ran wakes up with a horse egg yolk. Begum burns food. I ate and slept a little, but I didn't sleep. Carrying a cell phone, I kept typing thoughts into my head. Then I posted a picture on the page and ID and went to bed after seeing some ideas. Those are the passages that you are reading with extraordinary patience or that you are reading now. Thank you so much for that. Have a nice day ...

Post a Comment

0 Comments