Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's An Exceptions Give Examples? There Are Exceptions, There Are Examples?

The Maya are a very difficult truth. On the way to motherhood, an unknown mother appeared inside the girl. I also had talent, my followers were talented, don't burn those before them! Every man can be a terrible rapist, but no man can ever be hostile to a girl who will be a mother. Every man who carries a mother’s dignity on his head is most affected at this time.


There are exceptions, there are examples, but there are some good feelings hidden in men that are not really shown. Men have some unspoken grievances, a feeling they may not even express. It is a kind of masculinity, the importance of which exists, if not understood, love disappears from the happiness of the family by stabbing in the chest of suffering.

Married at a young age, I found the joy of being a father in one of Bella Abella's spaces. Boys are still young men kissing their father on the cheek and forehead. In their years of being a father, they are like a team, I don't understand anything. I have no idea when they will get married and what their plans are, as I have not. Guys have a relationship with me, their murderous ideas I can't put in my stomach, and they're right. This house was a refuge for cats.

I myself have been one with them. Children are attached to the heavenly love of another world. Cats have no family, not family. Somehow our daughter the cat Tuktuk (I call her Kali because her skin color is black) is now giving birth. Ran is very careful after an examination at Vet Hospital, sometimes wanting to know the position of the babies inside with his hands on his stomach. Rudra is very careful, a little scared when he takes Kali into his arms. I used to do the same thing when Ran Rudra was in his mother’s womb.
                                       

I also wanted to hear the presence of a baby in Begum's womb in the message of the baby's arrival. The message of the arrival of children in a man's life is a great story of happiness. Being a mother and being a father are the best achievements of all time, the best blessings given by Allah Almighty. There will be a cat mother, me and my boys waiting for the good arrival of the two children as good men. When I look at Ran Rudra's honesty, I feel that he will love them and their wives. Tuktuk will be a mother. I'll be Nana, Begum I'll be Nana. You too become a relative of Tuktuk with your commitment, and many Mayawati.

Post a Comment

0 Comments