Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What Does Randomly Crying Mean? What Cause Uncontrollable Crying?

My mother used to say a lot, one day I was going to sell oil on the ground. I could not explain to my mother my proper argument. He also did not follow my words to protect the public. I have been insulted for not always making sensible statements. After Priya became famous, after listening to her song on the Gulistan oil refinery, I told my mom on the phone that your words were true. Even though I didn't survive with oil, some people played my song and sold it, so I became a kind of oil salesman. My mother got into trouble and said, "I didn't tell you that, Dad.


My destiny goes the other way, I'm embarrassed when I want to, I act arrogantly when people react. The innings of my life began to be reprimanded for trying to take the simple truth. I started to play, even when sensible words were taken as my arrogant behavior. I left the co-captain many times, because of so many names, I never got the captaincy at the age of the regional team. Undeterred, I was able to become a successful captain of educational institutions such as Comilla District School and Victoria College because of my qualifications. I don't know why they didn't like me, but I didn't think hard was the result of my hard work and understanding.

Someone told me that no one would understand, and I became an unbeliever myself trying to describe myself as a fool. In this world, punishment is given before a crime is justified, there is no longer any need to destroy good thinking. Stubborn and disrespectful, I have not found anyone who dares to deal with it. I have personally accepted fraudsters, there is no chance of blaming someone else. And the habit of suspicion consumes time, I don’t have much time.

But to get rid of the alkali of the mind, I keep crying like a chicken giving om occasionally. I've never been described as a very good person. I have often accepted the burden of my uncontrolled actions. Why should I talk too much about everything or push other things !! If you want to listen to people, you have to write thousands of stories every day. Speaking my mind on my Facebook wall, here and there the light comes on. No one can actually see me, either Hindu or Muslim. There is no Awami League or BNP. The one to whom it is written will be happy, but if he does not do so, the council will not go away. I'm a hell of an artist to heavenly contractors all over the world,

How do they know I'm a musician if I don't listen to music !! So how do they listen to music, by any means !! If my work has a great hatred for religious guidance, why turn around, Sir! I will answer only to Allah Almighty, not to you. Let’s face it face to face in the open media, if the conversation succeeds, I fired the public in the right way, I’ll welcome you. You do not have this faith, for my presence is in your house. So far I have not understood whether Facebook internet is halal or halal. Everything is turned on in this Google, so why wouldn’t savvy analysts understand it’s a satanic place! I also have an education, I respect your education as well. You can't force me, I can't force you. We are not happy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments