Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sometimes I Think To Myself That I Have Disappeared? Even If An Ordinary Pet Is Lost The Mind Becomes Very Random?

I do not know Abu Taha Muhammad Adnan. Never heard his name, maybe it's my ignorance. I saw in the news that he was a talented young cricketer. Tuktak also used to play the guitar. At one point, he immersed himself in the path of Islam and became a young Islamic speaker. He has been missing for the last six days. Mr. Adnan's wife's statement in the media made me feel very bad. As a wife the lady just wants to find her husband. If Mr. Adnan has done anything against the state, he also wants justice. He also said that he would leave the country if necessary.

Sometimes I Think To Myself That I Have Disappeared? Even If An Ordinary Pet Is Lost The Mind Becomes Very Random?

I have been seeing all this since birth. I and Bangladesh are the same age. Losing people is a lot of trouble. It is very difficult to accept such irregularities in an independent country. Sometimes I think to myself that I have disappeared. Even if an ordinary pet is lost, the mind becomes very random. It is easy to imagine what the pain of the family would be like if a living person was lost there. In the age of modern technology, the law enforcement agencies of the country are smart enough to deal with such missing victims. Hopefully the administration will find Abu Taha Muhammad Adnan and he too will be able to return to his family.

Sometimes I Think To Myself That I Have Disappeared? Even If An Ordinary Pet Is Lost The Mind Becomes Very Random?

A player and a music lover has given up all worldly desires and dedicated his life to the service of Islam. No matter what a cultured person does, he can never be cruel, he can never kill. Not only Mr. Adnan, socio-political and state awareness is very much needed to ensure that such incidents never happen. May Abu Taha Muhammad Adnan and his missing comrades return to us peacefully, I pray, the state also has a demand. May Allah Almighty give their family the strength to endure.

Post a Comment

0 Comments