I am one of the most successful people to risk my life. I don’t know why I risked getting into the music industry. My limitations on this one place are high. Music is a science of Gurmukhi, although it is not compatible with the movement of people through the field. In neighboring India, where people venerate artists as gods,
the opposite is true in Bangladesh. Movie songs, dramas, rice, flowers, water, weapons, drugs, corpses from India, on three sides of the border, have all arrived in the country. Not just the artist and the artist respect. Even if they die, the musicians of this country will not be able to escape the destruction of the rope musicians like cockroaches. I have done extensive research into why Bangladeshi artists are not respected by the people of their country. My research is based on people outside of music in the beginning. I have been fortunate to mix different lives with people of all races in the country.
I have met many different people from the experience of traveling around the world. The poisonous seeds of segregation that have been sown among the people of this country over the years have now sprouted successfully everywhere. Stars is an important part of the media. With the advent of Facebook, the words "privacy and anonymity" have been opened. In the past, people used to turn to magazines and TV for celebrity news, now everything is cheaper and more easily available on social media. They are all now equal on social media because of pleading with the stars to find similar ideas.
The mute is the greatest speaker, the boy listens very well, the blind man is the best spectator. So our favorite nation has developed in this city. There is no end to the interest of ordinary people in artists. Although artists have built their works on their own, they have not been able to create their own unique personality. I joined them as a participant in the BJ show. The greatest players for selfishness and deception are actually BJ s. Everyone here is a flawless angel, even me, until social media is captured. A lack of understanding of the arts and education is evident here, leaving the origins of the family. Although many artists have been established in the country because of their inborn talent, they have been thrown into the dust of hatred for lack of humanity. Personality is something that is most welcome in one's last journey. There are very few human stars in our BJ show, 99% greedy. I also loved seeing the stars, and still do. However,
the personality of that star must be similar to that of the revered Syed Abdul Hadi Bhai or the late Shahnaz Rahmatullah Apar. If there is no personality, if there is a large pig moving the earth or if there is a wild boar, then networks are created. The so-called star Asif to the average person risked my life. Simplicity Talent Intelligence Courage is my real asset, not a star fame. Let's be straight, let's think straight, let's say straight - this is my style. This style, however, is not compatible with show-biz. I have no personality to understand my point of view here, I have been released from the Bay of Bengal by various types of turpentine oil streams. No one likes my direct speech, they don’t have the courage to deal with it again. The case of the sued pigs, however, is different. I give a song sung by Sneher Rabbi to my donkey haters - I'm not good or bad ... Love never ends ...




0 Comments
If You Have Questions Please Let Me Know